Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Forbidden Terrain

NEVER SAY NEVER
Happened to bump onto this screenie in one of my folders


and this happened quite sometime ago but 

HAS ANYONE BEEN HERE?!  The VIP spectator platform.


Too bad my Lloyds did not get the VIP seats.  They end up getting maimed by the enemy.  I couldn't do anything but to watch them die... RIP.  No worries, I'll resummon them again.


Here is the location.


Some exploration.


3 minutes has passed and he still hasn't noticed me up here.  Still down there spamming detection *giggles*


He finally spotted me!  He stared at me as if I were an exotic animal in a cage.
HEY THERE BOY, COME CLOSA.


I forgot to tell you, I bite.  Thanks fer giving me 348 points ^^v


10 seconds to Victory.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway IAH has been updating PPL WEEKLY but no HCOF update at all for the month of December? -_- fish... HCOF is the only place I put my money in (GP or Vis) and I don't even play PPL (apart from the time when Soul bringer was released).
It's the end of the year and Christmas is coming it should really be updated generously with exciting stuff.

And not to complain but if PPL were updated it should be updated with a wider array of weapon costumes other than the ones that have already been released numerous times.  We have plenty of stock of Evil swords, Evil greatswords and Evil Crossbow costumes already in the market.